Our all-inclusive event highlights antique and classic automobiles, hotrods and custom cars in excellent original or restored condition. All body styles are invited. Registered vehicles will compete for four awards determined by popular voting.
Decision about moving to the rain date will be made by 5:30 am on June 21. Rain date is Sunday, June 22nd.
Registration Fee: $20
- Registration fee is $20 the day of the show.
- Each entry includes two admissions to Heritage Museums & Gardens (a $36 value) and the opportunity to compete for various awards handcrafted by Pairpoint Glassworkds in Sagamore, MA as well as a special award to be presented by the students of Cape Cod Regional Technical High School
- Vehicles will be admitted beginning at 8am on the show day
- Heritage Museums & Gardens has the unrestricted right to use the entrant’s name in the promotion of the event
- Commercial signs and advertisements are not permitted without permission from show management
- Fire extinguishers are required in all Show vehicles
- MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES DURING SHOW HOURS (10AM TO 2PM) IS RESTRICTED BECAUSE HERITAGE MUSEUMS & GARDENS’ PAVED SURFACES ARE SHARED WITH PEDESTRIANS DURING OPERATING HOURS. PARTICIPANTS WHO WISH TO LEAVE EARLY MAY ONLY DO SO AT THE SCHEDULED EARLY DEPARTURE TIME OF 12:30PM. PARTICIPANTS MUST SPECIFY THEIR INTENTION TO LEAVE EARLY UPON ARRIVAL. AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED PROMPTLY AT 1:00PM.
- The following awards will be presented at the Heritage Museums & Gardens 2014 Auto Show: Heritage Museums & Gardens Auto Committee Choice Award, Participants’ Choice Award, Spectators’ Choice Award, Oldest Car Award, and the Hagerty Operation Ignite! Youth Judging Program Award. The Operation Ignite! Youth Judging Program introduces budding automobile connoisseurs to the process of judging automobiles.
- Only registered vehicles will be considered
- Participants who received an award at the 2013 Heritage Auto Show will not be eligible for an award in 2014.
Discounted group rates are available for parties of 20 or more. For information on group rates, contact our Group Sales Manager Denise Giblin at 508.888.3300 x. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Registration is now closed. Register in person on the day of the show between 8 and 9:30 AM.