Friday, 10/26 & Saturday, 10/27
5:30 – 9:00 pm
Enjoy festive family-friendly Halloween activities designed for children of all ages. Activities include performances by the Toe Jam Puppet Band, hay rides, Hidden Hollow exploration, games, crafts and carousel rides.
The event schedule is as follows:
Automobile Gallery & Heald Center
- Toe Jam Puppet Band Halloween Show at 5:45 or 7:00
- Photo Opportunities in the Model T
Around the Grounds
- Find your way through the Hart Family Maze Garden with hundreds of twinkling lights
- Take a tractor-pulled hayride around the Special Exhibitions Gallery
- Enjoy themed drinks and snacks from the Magnolia Cafe
- Play, discover and grow with Halloween games
American Art and Carousel Gallery
- Take a spin (or two) on our vintage carousel
- Decorate your own Trick-or-Treat Bag, make a clothespin bat, and get a temporary tattoo
Guests are encouraged to dress in costume, but wear comfortable shoes as the shuttle will not be in service. In the event of rain, the hayride will not be available, Hidden Hollow activities will move inside and a shuttle will be available to take families to and from the American Art & Carousel Gallery.
Tickets for Friday, October 26th, can be purchased at the gate starting at 5:00 pm.
To purchase tickets for Saturday, October 27th, click here.