Corporate partnerships at Heritage Museums & Gardens can accomplish many things for your business. Whether you want to engage your clients and reward your employees or gain valuable community and cape-wide exposure, a Heritage Corporate Partnership is a meaningful way to reach your business goals while supporting an educational and community resource.
Consider these great benefits of supporting Heritage:
- It demonstrates that you value the tremendous economic impact Heritage has on Cape Cod and that you value education, green space and American collections.
- It shows that your company is proud to stand beside a Sandwich and Cape businesses, businesses that are making an impact on Cape Cod.
- It provides opportunities to connect with Heritage visitors and other influential supporters of this dynamic organization TripAdvisor readers rated as the 2nd most recommended destination on Cape Cod.
- Many of the corporate packages include the opportunity for you or a member of your company, to connect with some of Heritage’s most generous supporters in an intimate social setting.
- It provides you exposure to 110,000 Heritage visitors annually as well as exposure in Heritage advertising and public relations campaigns.
- It offers passes that enable you to give your employees a great outing with friends and family.
Whether your business and budget are large or small, our goal is to be an essential part of your business success. Together we can design a package that will accomplish your goals of visibility, strategic investment and meaningful community citizenship.
Corporate Sponsorship can accomplish many things for your business. To explore the many opportunities available, please contact Beth Kirk at 508-888-3300 x119 or email@example.com
Corporate membership provides benefits for your customers and employees. Please click here for more information and a list of levels and benefits.
Corporate Matching Gifts Program
Consider including Heritage Museums & Gardens in your employee matching gift program. If you are an employee of a company that offers gift-matching programs, please ask your company to include Heritage. As a 501(c)3 organization, donations to Heritage are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
For more information about any of Heritage’s Corporate Partner Programs, please contact the Development Office at 508-888-3300 x119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Heritage’s 2014 Season Sponsors:
We are grateful for Heritage’s Corporate Partners:
Agway of Cape Cod
Brick Kiln Farm
C.J. Riley Builder, Inc.
Cape Cod Health Care
Details and Goods
Express Towing Service
Oyster Real Estate
Pocket Full of Posies
The Aujourd’hui Ensemble
Vintage Flowers of Osterville