Corporate Sponsorship at Heritage Museums & Gardens benefits your organization in a number of ways, helping you deepen relationships with existing clients and reach new ones by providing visibility that your business participates with and supports a vital nonprofit organization in the community.
Our goal is to make corporate sponsorship with Heritage a successful part of your business plan. Corporate Sponsorships begin at $2,500 per year and are customized in conjunction with each company to best accomplish your goals.
Here’s what one of our Corporate Sponsors has to say!
“Heritage Museums and Gardens is a true Cape Cod treasure and all of us at Rogers & Gray Insurance are thrilled to be able to support the organization. The beauty of Heritage is exceptional and offers residents and visitors a unique opportunity to experience the history, culture and environmental splendor of this very special place we call Cape Cod.”
Rogers & Gray Insurance
Corporate Membership at Heritage Museums & Gardens offers complimentary admission for employee or client goodwill. Please click here for full information.
Here are some facts about our visitors:
• Typical visitor is 35-55 years old and well educated – 69% with college degrees, 40% with advanced degrees — and an average annual household income of over $150,000.
• Half travel with children under 18.
• Half of our visitors are from Massachusetts. The next significant group (30%) comes from New York, New Jersey, and the Hartford metro area. About 5% are foreign visitors, and the rest hail from every state in the U.S.
• About half are repeat visitors.
• Our most recent survey indicates 97% are “highly satisfied” with their visit.
• We attract a significant percentage of high-net worth individuals.
Who We Are
Heritage Museums & Gardens is the largest public garden in Southern New England, one of the top-25 museums in Massachusetts, and the premier cultural attraction on Cape Cod. Located in historic Sandwich, Mass., in close proximity to the bridges to the Cape, at Exit 2 on Route 6, Heritage attracts a highly educated audience and is featured frequently in The Boston Globe, WBUR, Yankee magazine, on Channel 5’s “Chronicle” program, and in local and regional print and broadcast media.
Heritage is the second most popular Trip Advisor destination on Cape Cod after the National Seashore and the number one Trip Advisor destination in Sandwich. Heritage was named by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Ten Family Friendly attractions in Boston – the only one outside of the Boston-metro area. Its Adventure Park was honored by Yankee magazine as the Best Family Adventure.