Heritage Museums & Gardens greatly appreciates the opportunity to give back to our community through donations of complimentary access. We collaborate in this way with non-profit organizations whose missions and work enrich the community in which we live.
Given the large number of requests we receive each year for donations and in order to assist as many organizations as possible, our donations are based on the following criteria:
• Organization must be a registered tax exempt 501(c) (3); please include this number in the request
• Organization should be located within 30 miles of Heritage
• Request must be in writing on organization’s letterhead with organization’s legal name
• Name, address, phone number and email of person who is familiar with the organization must be included with the request
• Event description, date and expected number of attendees should be included in the request
• Types of marketing materials Heritage’s name will appear on (i.e. program book, auction guide, table signage, etc.)
• Requests are limited to one per organization per twelve-month period
Donation requests will be reviewed monthly. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are not able to honor every request. The requester will be contacted, regardless of whether or not the request is approved. If approved, you will receive information from us via mail.
Because we have separate admission fees for The Adventure Park at Heritage, donation requests for The Adventure Park at Heritage are processed separately from requests to Heritage Museums & Gardens. Please direct donation requests for The Adventure Park at Heritage to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request must be submitted, in writing or via email to email@example.com, at least eight (8) weeks prior to the date in which the donation is needed (i.e. event date) and must be mailed to:
Heritage Museums & Gardens
c/o Donation Requests
67 Grove Street
Sandwich, MA 02563