67 Grove St
Sandwich, MA 02563
Gardens Aglow, a treasured holiday family tradition, transforms the grounds with more than twelve miles of holiday lights. Enjoy marshmallow-roasting, a reindeer scavenger hunt, visit with Santa Claus in the Model T, take carousel rides, holiday treats at Magnolia Café, and more.
Members and those with pre-purchased tickets will have easier entry to the event through dedicated admissions lines. Save time and buy online!
Among the features of this season’s Gardens Aglow:
- Meet Mrs. Claus on “A Visit to the North Pole”
- Marvel at an expanded model train display made of natural materials with scale replicas of well-known bridges
- Cuddle with baby animals—baby goats, piglets, chickens and chicks, bunnies, and more
- Take a picture with Santa in a 1913 Ford Model T
- Embark on a reindeer scavenger hunt through the gardens
- Roast marshmallows and enjoy tasty holiday treats
- Enjoy live music and dance performances
- And much more!
*NEW* This year, a limited number of tickets will be available for a private Santa VIP experience on Saturdays and Sundays from Nov 25-Dec 17, available by advance sale only. From 3-4:30pm, families will be treated with exclusive private parking, story time with Santa, cookies and hot chocolate, time to meet Santa, and a carousel ride. Participating families may then experience the rest of the holiday delights around the grounds for the rest of the evening. Tickets are limited to 30 each night the experience is offered. Purchase your VIP tickets here!
Want more information? Click here for Gardens Aglow Frequently Asked Questions.
Tickets are also available for purchase at the ticket window on the day of the event. Important: If you purchase an online ticket, please print it out, bring it with you and skip the lines!