Ticket price is $30 Non-Members and $15 Members and includes:
- Admission to all gardens and exhibits at Heritage
- Presentation on the history of beer brewing
- Demonstration of home brewing techniques
- Meet Lauren Clark, author of Crafty Bastards
- Tasty “hoppy” fall food from local food trucks: Wolf Pizza, Pineapple Caper Cafe, and Trolley Dogs
- Six 4oz tastings featuring local Massachusetts breweries (from noon-5 pm), including:
Commemorate the day by taking a photo under an archway of living hops grown at Heritage!
Tasting will happen rain or shine under a tent on the Parade Field. Visitors must be 21 years or older to participate in the beer tasting. A valid ID is required.
Heritage Museums & Gardens is grateful for the support of media sponsor WBUR