Third Thursdays – Extended Hours
This month’s program will focus on wellness, as part of our Wellness Week festival. Pick up a self-guided tour (available for both adults and families) to explore the grounds and discover new ways to recharge and revitalizes your body, mind, and spirit. At our Garden Discovery Cart, staff will offer fun activities that engage the senses.
- Challenge your group to a themed family challenge
- Try out an activity, learn something new at our Garden Discovery Carts
- Listen to live music
- Stroll through all the gorgeous gardens
- Play in Hidden Hollow
- Visit the exhibitions indoors and out, including: From Carriage to Classic: How Automobiles Transformed America, Let’s Play! New England Toy Stories, Bugs Birds & Bricks, and the wetu
- Dine al fresco on a picnic, or even more convenient, purchase food and drink the Magnolia Café – including adult beverages
Make the most of these long summer nights while spending time with family and friends in a fun, relaxed setting.
Third Thursday extended hours happen monthly on June 17th, July 15th, August 19th, and September 16th. Themes and featured activities change monthly, so there is always something new to do and discover!
- MEMBER: FREE
- NON-MEMBER: $20 Adult / $10 Youth