Third Thursdays – Extended Hours
This month, Third Thursday will celebrate all things hydrangea in honor of the Cape-wide Hydrangea Festival. Come stroll the fabulous hydrangea gardens, learn how to care for these plants, and participate in a hydrangea-themed activity.
- Challenge your group to a themed family challenge
- Try out an activity, learn something new at our Garden Discovery Carts
- Listen to live music
- Stroll through all the gorgeous gardens
- Play in Hidden Hollow
- Visit the exhibitions indoors and out, including: From Carriage to Classic: How Automobiles Transformed America, Let’s Play! New England Toy Stories, Bugs Birds & Bricks, and the wetu
- Dine al fresco on a picnic, or even more convenient, purchase food and drink the Magnolia Café – including adult beverages
Make the most of these long summer nights while spending time with family and friends in a fun, relaxed setting.
Third Thursday extended hours happen monthly on June 17th, July 15th, August 19th, and September 16th. Themes and featured activities change monthly, so there is always something new to do and discover!
- MEMBER: FREE
- NON-MEMBER: $20 Adult / $10 Youth