Heritage Museums & Gardens is the largest public garden in Southern New England. It is located on 100 acres of magnificent grounds and trails on the banks of Shawme Pond in Historic Sandwich.
Museum is Closed and will Reopen for Gardens Aglow Nov. 24
Adults: $18 | Youth(3-11): $7 | Member Adult: $15 | Member Youth: $5
Directions & Parking
The Magnolia Cafe is open during museum hours for lunch and light snacks.
Heritage offers many programs year round. Check the Calendar of Events to see what’s happening this month.
- No pets are allowed, except for registered service animals.
- Heritage is a smoke-free property. The use of tobacco or e-cigarettes is prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, hover boards, and similar recreational equipment are prohibited from the grounds.
- Please do not pick living plants or touch objects on exhibit except where permission is indicated.
- Photography is permitted for personal, non-commercial use, except where posted in certain galleries. Authorization must be obtained prior to taking commercial photography or using tripods.
- For those with mobility challenges, transport around the grounds is available approximately every 20 minutes. Please look for the transport signs. There are limited wheelchairs available at Heritage.
- Please observe the 25 mph speed limit as you drive through the neighborhoods entering or leaving Heritage.
|Note to Visitors: Heritage Museums & Gardens regularly produces newsletters and other publications, and posts content to the web and social media that feature the gardens, exhibits, and visitors. Your presence here constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded for the purposes of Heritage communications and related outreach activities, in perpetuity.|
Thank you for your cooperation.