Heritage Museums & Gardens establishes charges for all of the programs it provides. These charges are based upon the staff and supply costs incurred in the development and delivery these programs. Preregistration and advanced payment is preferred for all programs. Most programs sell out quickly; therefore, Heritage cannot guarantee “walk-up” registration. Our refund policy for pre-paid, registered participants is as follows:
• No refund is provided if cancellation occurs less than seven (7) days before the program date/start date.
• For cancellations greater than seven (7) days in advance, a processing fee of 25% will charged for programs costing more than $100.00. 75% of the program fee will be refunded.
• A full refund will be provided for cancellations greater than seven (7) days in advance for programs costing less than $100.00.
Refund requests should be directed to:
Heritage Museums & Gardens
67 Grove Street Sandwich, MA 02563-2147
Heritage Museums & Gardens is open rain or shine. There are no general admission refunds due to inclement weather. However, Heritage reserves the right to close for safety during extreme conditions. In this event, Heritage will provide complimentary passes for anyone on the grounds at the time of closure.
Gardens and Exhibits
Seasonal weather can impact the growing and blooming season; therefore, we cannot guarantee bloom schedule or predict how our gardens will be affected. There are no refunds or exchanges on dissatisfaction with gardens or our exhibits.
• A program may be cancelled if the program minimum is not met.
• Programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Make-up dates are generally not possible.
• If a participant cannot attend a program, he/she cannot send a substitute in his/her place.