Imagine visiting Heritage Museums & Gardens time and again for free. Imagine relaxing strolls with friends around the gardens, trips to Hidden Hollow™ with children or grandchildren and visits to the Museum’s permanent collection of antique cars. Imagine bringing friends or family at free or reduced rates. Add 10% off in The Shop at Heritage, and a good day becomes great.
All Members receive:
- Unlimited free general admission
- Advance notice and discounts for programs and special events, including Gardens Aglow
- Guest admission- $3 discount off adult general admission
- Invitations to members-only events
- 10% discount at The Shop at Heritage
- 10% discount on select items at area garden centers, including: Agway of Cape Cod in Dennis, Orleans and Chatham; Brick Kiln Farm in Falmouth; Scenic Roots in Sandwich; and Soares Garden & Nursery in Falmouth
- Complimentary membership in the Heritage Walking Club
- Free or discounted admission to nearly 300 American Horticultural Society sites including gardens, conservatories and arboreta throughout North America and the Cayman Islands.
Member benefits for one adult.
Member benefits for two adults in the same household.
Member benefits for two adults in the same household and up to 4 children or grandchildren under 18, plus:
- Two one-time general admission passes
Family level benefits, plus:
- Unlimited free general admission for one guest
- One additional one-time general admission pass (3 total)
Family Plus level benefits, plus:
- One additional one-time general admission passes (4 total)
- Free or discounted admission to more than 660 museums nationwide through North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM).
Contributing level benefits, plus:
- Two additional one-time general admission passes (6 total)
Supporting level benefits, plus:
- Unlimited free general admission for one additional guest per visit (2 total)
Find answers to Membership Frequently Asked Questions.
For all other questions related to membership, please contact Greg Wobst at 508.888.3300 ext. 111 or email@example.com.
Becoming a Member of the Honor Society through an annual contribution of $1,000 or more reflects your commitment to strengthening families and inspiring people of all ages to explore, discover and learn together.
As an Honor Society member, you join like-minded philanthropists who receive special recognition and are invited to exclusive events, exhibition previews, opening celebrations, and our sincerest appreciation.
For further information about the Honor Society, contact Beth Kirk at 508.888.3300 ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.