Plan Your Visit
Heritage Museums & Gardens is the largest public garden in Southern New England. It is located on 100 acres of magnificent grounds and trails on the banks of Shawme Pond in Historic Sandwich.
Heritage is currently closed and will reopen for the 2018 season on April 14. We do, however, offer many programs year round. Check the Calendar of Events to see what’s happening this month.
Museum is Closed and will Reopen for the 2018 Season on April 14.
Adults: $18 | Youth(3-11): $7
The Premium Heritage Experience
July 1 – Oct 8 Buy your tickets here.
Make the most of your visit to Heritage with the Premium Heritage Experience. Personalize your day with VIP treatment and an experience designed just for you. The Experience includes a 90-minute, concierge-led adventure offered twice a day at 11 am and 1:30 pm, filled with fun activities, behind-the-scenes access, inside information, and interactive experiences.
The Magnolia Cafe
Open during museum hours for lunch and light snacks.
- Please observe the 25 mph speed limit as you drive through the neighborhoods entering or leaving Heritage.
- Heritage Museums & Gardens is wheelchair accessible and all our gallery buildings are ADA compliant. A limited supply of wheelchairs are available at the ticket office.Dedicated transport for visitors with mobility challenges can be accessed at six fixed stops throughout the grounds at benches marked with the International Symbol of Access. Transport makes continuous loops approximately every 20 minutes.
- No pets are allowed, except for registered service animals.
- Heritage is a smoke-free property. The use of tobacco or e-cigarettes is prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, hover boards, and similar recreational equipment are prohibited from the grounds.
- Please do not pick living plants or touch objects on exhibit except where permission is indicated.
- Photography is permitted for personal, non-commercial use, except where posted in certain galleries. Click here to view our full photography policy. If you are taking photographs, don’t forget to tag us #HeritageMuseums
- Heritage Museums & Gardens regularly produces newsletters and other publications, and posts content online that feature the gardens, exhibits, and visitors. Your presence here constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded for the purposes of Heritage communications and related outreach activities, in perpetuity.
Thank you for your cooperation.